[Pharo-project] New transcript questions and notes

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Fri May 13 07:33:17 CEST 2011

Hi Mariano and Doug, thanks for the feedback on the transcript. I will
continue working on it this weekend, i'll add the requested/missing
features!

I'll test it even more, but the log to file checked creates and
maintains a  synched file with the transcript contents named
Transcript.txt ( this is taken from the CUIS transcript).

Fernando