[Pharo-project] About Releasing 1.2.2

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri May 13 08:53:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

We should do a 1.2.2 release very soon. I suggest this weekend for Core, and then the Agony beginns again
to find someone who is willing to fix Full...

1) One Thing to do in Core 1.2.2:
	- http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone%3D1.2.2
	Issue 3732:	Change #standardWindowExtent Was: default omni browser size bigger
	The problem is that the RealEstateAgent is made for 1996 iMacs.. so it actually gives out very small windows
        up to a tiny maximum, leading for OB to open witha  very, very very ugly small screen.
        Workaround Fix: hack to return a minum windows that is large enough (war to go, I guess)
	Real fix: rewrite RealEstateAgent to do something sensible for today's screens. (for later)

2) One Thing to do in Full 1.2.2:
	- http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2.2-DevImage
	Issue 4166:	Failing Tests: OBFakeBrowserTest (ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser needs update)
	This means someone needs to update the MetaCello config to load the right versions of OB (which need
        to be copied to the pharo OB repo, too)

Wo wants do do these?

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.