[Pharo-project] Need help with 1.3 Full Image

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri May 13 09:23:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

In the past, the build of the Full/Dev image was broken most of the time, leading to bugs being discovered
late, bugs not fixed while everyone is using the system and getting bitten by them...

Now the Dev/Full image exactly is a such a thing that has no bottleneck: it's just some load scripts

So it should be fixed far faster and much easier than Core, as it can be done in parallel? Right? Right?
Wrong. The only person doing anyting is Mariano... (and me, I fixed 1.2 Full after is was broken an *astonishing*
23 *days* !!!!)

I personally think this really wants to tell us something, but that's just me.

So what we need is people who look at this list:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.3-DevImage

And *fix* the issues. Fast. I can not. Really not.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.