[Pharo-project] Need help with 1.3 Full Image

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:37:28 CEST 2011

> I personally think this really wants to tell us something, but that's just me.

Yes, indeed. Thank you for fixing all the things in Pharo 1.2. This is
really important.

I really don't understand why Pharo is pushing so hard towards Pharo
1.3 while even Pharo 1.2.1 is not really stable for daily work yet.
The number of really critical bugs that appear in Pharo 1.2 every day
makes me wonder how many people are just stuck with Pharo 1.1? :-(

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch