[Pharo-project] 1.3-Core

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri May 13 11:09:44 CEST 2011

On 13 May 2011, at 10:24, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> The problem was that for an HTTP request through a proxy, the url in the request line must be absolute.
>
> Let me know if this works for you.
>
> There is another problem as well: access to, at least localhost, should not go through the proxy.
> I am fixing that right now.
> I want you to be able to run all Zn unit tests with a proxy set, but half of them are accessing localhost.
> Anyway, the full fixes will be committed to the Zn repos first, and will have to be migrated to Pharo next.

Here is the official fix, all Zn units tests should now be green, please confirm.

Name: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.160
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 13 May 2011, 11:07:48 am
UUID: 619a8697-4d71-4c1c-a99e-fe5e07f3dbb4
Ancestors: Zinc-HTTP-NickAger.159

fixing support for HTTP proxies (thanks Alexandre Bergel for reporting this)
requests to localhost are excluded from being proxied
- ZnRequestLine>>#writeOn: now outputs absolute URLs when proxying
- added ZnNetWorkingUtils class #isProxySet #shouldProxyUrl: and #httpProxy
- added ZnUrl>>#isLocalHost
- changed ZnUrl>>#host: to lowerCase its argument