[Pharo-project] Package validation?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:12:06 CEST 2011

One more thought about RPackage. I think one of the things that everybody
confuse, even myself are packages vs categories.
And it is not only us, but the system it self.

There is a package called Tools.
So..why PACKAGEInfo let me do this:  (PackageInfo named: 'Tools-Base')
classes
that should be an error. 'Tools-Base' is NOT a package, it is a category.

I don't know how RPackage deals with it, but I just mention...

cheers

Mariano