[Pharo-project] Need help with 1.3 Full Image

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri May 13 19:39:56 CEST 2011

We will soon integrate RBEngine, AST, into core so you will have less to maintain.
Now for me, what is important is not the number of bugs but the ratio of new things/bugs
and I think that it is pretty low when we take into account all the changes and improvements
we did. Having a better textEditor is important.
Now this is ok that you do not have time, we understand that too, I know what is to
move, get a new job and be credible (I did that twice over the last 5 years)
but then after we suffer that you start to complain after the release when we give 3 months of
RC candidates.

Stef