[Pharo-project] SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSessionforPharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat May 14 13:23:50 CEST 2011

Here is what I suggest.
- Keep a log of these fixes may be on the cog vm
- did you publish your fixes using the git infrastructure we put in place - because without it we will not work.
- Write some tests
- Soon igor will resume his work on vm building with hudson and we should get some regression testing tests.
- Soon we should be able to introduce these changes and evaluate their impact.
- we should push the git infrastructure.

Stef