[Pharo-project] PBE in HTML [was: Popularity of Smalltalk in Software Industry]

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat May 14 15:38:48 CEST 2011

Here's a first shot of PBE1 in html
http://lolgzs.free.fr/pharo/PBE1_html.zip.

Extract and open PBE1.html.

I had to fix manually several links and pictures. At least navigation works
even if not nice. CSS needs improvement but I suck at design / visual :)

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs <http://twitter.com/#!/lolgzs>

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://cara74.seasidehosting.st