[Pharo-project] Convention to build cmd-line interfaces with Pharo?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Sun May 15 17:40:11 CEST 2011

On 15 May 2011, at 14:57, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> look into 1.3 because we made it better so that you can pass something that is not an cs or st and that
> you can specify who should handle it and not get the system barking dummily at you.
That will probably help with Pharo 1.3, thanks.

Unfortunately, that does not help me as an application developer.
I still want to maintain compatibility with Squeak and Pharo 1.2 since that is the current stable version.

So, I would still appreciate some guidance on what the best approach is to handle such incompatibilities.
Are there some common practices how to encapsulate these differences?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr