[Pharo-project] Zinc in PharoDev (was Re: XML maintainer???)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:03:20 CEST 2011

Hi:

I saw in your image that Zinc is already loaded.

It will be at this way in the images from now? I'm asking because I
must decide what path take with XMLRPC. If Zinc will be the default to
use, I will adapt xmlrpc to work with Zn.

I know that xmlrpc is not heavily used but still I think is cool
having the tools in the image to expose an easy and straightforward
API.

I wait comments.

Cheers.
Germán.