[Pharo-project] I give up. Squeaksource has lost lot of versions again

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon May 16 19:13:55 CEST 2011

mariano

There was a crash and we spend some couple of hours with marcus to see what we can
do. Now apparently the applications does not find some of the files that are on the filesystem.
So the code is not lost but squeaksource does not see them.

This has nothing with Pharo and Smalltalk. Just that Squeaksource was created in 2002
and that it suffers from the success of Squeak and Pharo.

Now this is why ESUG payed objectFusion to propose a new application.

Now again if you give me one engineer full time I'm sure that we can do that.
Do you think that svn or git where created from the air without sponsoring......?
Just curious.

Stef