[Pharo-project] Error loading update with AnObsoleteTranscript

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Wed May 18 00:30:17 CEST 2011

When I do Smalltalk fixObsoleteReferences I have
AnObsoleteTranscript class DNU show:
:(
  "Mariano Martinez Peck" <marianopeck at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: BANLkTin_Q9ArEvU6qHZRcT2x9r3VLFp39w at mail.gmail.com...

  On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Alain_Rastoul <alr.dev at free.fr> wrote:

    Hi,

    Trying to upgrade my 1.3 image with Menu/System/Software Update,
    I had a MNU during update 13191 at
    AnObsoleteTranscript class >> cr
    which comes from:
    UndeclaredVariableWarning>>defaultAction
     selector ifNotNil: [Transcript cr; nextPutAll: class name, '>>', selector,
    ' ']
      ifNil: [Transcript cr ].
     Transcript show: '(' , name , ' is Undeclared) '.
     ^true

    Something is missing or I did something wrong?

  Probably not. But probably Smalltalk fixObsoleteReferences also fixes it.

    TIA
    Regards,
    Alain

  --