[Pharo-project] Error loading update with AnObsoleteTranscript

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:33:21 CEST 2011

ahahahahhaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

SmalltalkImage >> fixObsoleteReferences
    "SmalltalkImage current fixObsoleteReferences.
    SystemNavigation default obsoleteBehaviors size > 0
        ifTrue: [ SystemNavigation default obsoleteBehaviors inspect.
            self error:'Still have obsolete behaviors. See inspector']"

    | informee obsoleteBindings obsName realName realClass |
    Smalltalk
        garbageCollect;
        garbageCollect.
    CompiledMethod allInstances
        do: [ :method |
            obsoleteBindings := method literals
                select: [ :literal | literal isVariableBinding
                                    and: [ literal value isBehavior  and: [
literal value isObsolete ]]].
            obsoleteBindings
                do: [ :binding |
                    obsName := binding value name.
                    Transcript
                        show: 'Binding: ';
                        show: obsName;
                        cr.
                    realName := obsName copyReplaceAll: 'AnObsolete' with:
''.
                    realClass := Smalltalk globals at: realName asSymbol
ifAbsent: [ UndefinedObject ].
                    binding key: binding key value: realClass ] ].
    Behavior flushObsoleteSubclasses.
    Smalltalk
        garbageCollect;
        garbageCollect

remove that lines in yellow and try again :)