[Pharo-project] Decompiler problem (leading to infinite loop of opening debuggers)

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed May 18 13:51:56 CEST 2011

thanks guys!

I didn't test in 1.3 indeed.

btw, since moving to 1.2, after doing pullup or pushdown refactorings, I often get methods that badly reference instance variables. Their instvar index seems to be off in the sense that the name references another variable. I can fix the problem by recompiling the method but it's quite a pain. Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in creating a scenario that always works... I hope to do that asap.