[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:53:03 CEST 2011

On 18 May 2011 17:43, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 18 May 2011, at 17:28, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> On 18 May 2011 17:15, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I just tried to load Glamorous Toolkit and run "GTCoder open" in a Pharo 1.3 and the tree does not fill the space horizontally. This prompted my mail.
>>>

>> We just checked it with Marcus, and yes, this stuff are already
>> integrated into 1.3.
>>
>> About bugs you mentioning, it is hard to say. I remember there was a
>> little piece of code which i forced to remove because it worked well
>> in 1.2 images
>> but caused complete layout mess in 1.3.
>> Maybe it is because of it.
>>
>> Can you send a screenshot?
>
> I attached the screenshot here.

Okay.. looks not very good :)
Can you give a description (or screenshot) of appearance which you
expected to see.
The problem with these things, that it is hard to make it fit for
every possible use of different kinds of layout.
Mainly i was making sure that Settings and other treemorph examples in
1.3 are looking ok.

> To reproduce it:
> 1. Download the Glamorous Toolkit based on Pharo 1.3 #13204
> http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/glamorous-toolkit-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/glamoroust/*zip*/glamoroust.zip
> 2. Run
> GTCoder open

Thanks, Doru i will check it.