[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:57:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 18 May 2011, at 17:53, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 18 May 2011 17:43, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> We just checked it with Marcus, and yes, this stuff are already
>>> integrated into 1.3.
>>>
>>> About bugs you mentioning, it is hard to say. I remember there was a
>>> little piece of code which i forced to remove because it worked well
>>> in 1.2 images
>>> but caused complete layout mess in 1.3.
>>> Maybe it is because of it.
>>>
>>> Can you send a screenshot?
>>
>> I attached the screenshot here.
>>
> Okay.. looks not very good :)
> Can you give a description (or screenshot) of appearance which you
> expected to see.

The rows with text with a gray background should span the entire horizontal space. Actually, the reason why there is the gray background is to reveal the bounds of the morphs for debugging :).

Also the text morphs that are the children of the gray root items should also span the horizontal space (now you see from the border that it has a very small extent)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com