[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:17:16 CEST 2011

On 18 May 2011 17:57, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The rows with text with a gray background should span the entire horizontal space. Actually, the reason why there is the gray background is to reveal the bounds of the morphs for debugging :).
>
> Also the text morphs that are the children of the gray root items should also span the horizontal space (now you see from the border that it has a very small extent)

Now i'd like to ask you , if this is a general requirement for all
morphs placed in treemorph node?
Or it should be controlled by morph which you placing?

This should be controlled by #hResizing: , but not all morphs actually
honor this.
I can mistake, but string morph which is used for labels just paints
the string and any extra width is ignored..

It is also, a good question what to do if you have multiple morphs
which has #spaceFill placed in a row?

Consider following:

<column1>                                                    |  <column2>
<m1> <m2 spacefill .......> <m3 spacfill ... > |  <mx ... > <my ... > < mz>

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.