[Pharo-project] ***HIGHLY IMPORTANT*** call for Configuration of Browsers and infrastructure

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu May 19 05:36:40 CEST 2011

Stef,

In the existing MetacelloBrowser, there is an 'archive version' command that will copy all of the mcz files and configs for a particular version into an archive repository ... then the 'load archive' which allows one to load from the archive repository...

The MetacelloBrowser is lacking the UI support for creating configs ... this I think is real critical, but since I can't leverage Morphic in GLASS I'm having to take a different tack to solve the problem for G:ASS and don't have the time (or expertise) to provide a Morphic-based wizard ...

Dale