[Pharo-project] Problem with Pharo 1.3 in Windows

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu May 19 08:05:41 CEST 2011

On May 18, 2011, at 10:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi Santiago
>
> which VM are you using.

I used a new VM to build 1.2.2. I did the same mistake when building 1.2.1

So I will do it again.

This situation with the thousands of different VMs is *impossible*. We need to fix that.

> Did you try with the VM shipped with the one-click image of 1.2.2?

The one-click on hudson I guess does not work becuase of that...

We need to finish the auto build of the VM. We need to ship one VM per Release.
Else we will end up in a mess.

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.