[Pharo-project] Problem with Pharo 1.3 in Windows

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu May 19 08:43:14 CEST 2011

Marcus wrote
>This situation with the thousands of different VMs is *impossible*. We need >to fix that.

If on Windows you should really use the installer for Pharo 1.2.2.
from the download page. This will give you the two VM's: standard and Cog
and you can use them to start all images from your HD.

Since both have a different icon (also for the Pharo window)
you always know which one you start/running on.

Just give it a try, its simple.

Since the Pharo.exe and PharoCog.exe also have the version number
in the resource section you can right click on it in explorer
and check which code version/revision they have (see attached screenshot).

Bye
T.