[Pharo-project] Just in case ...

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:36:51 CEST 2011

Sources / changes files:
As far as I'm concerned: not needed anymore. If there is to be a file that contains source code it should have a different format than the changes / sources files have today:
they are very hard to understand when looked at with a text editor
the mechanism used to read / write the files should not be hard coded into the filesystem library
if the files contain special symbols (#method, #preamble, #classComment etc.), give the symbols a place to live and don't expect developers to go and collect symbols from serveral different methods
DOCUMENT THE FORMAT AND THE IMPLEMENATION!

Finally. That had to get out... :)

Cheers,
Max