[Pharo-project] Name spaces

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri May 20 16:59:37 CEST 2011

On May 20, 2011, at 4:31 PM, Toon Verwaest wrote:

>> Maybe we can establish a new tradition and have a 100+ discussion about namespaces
>> every year. It worked well for Squeak...
> Wasn't the whole idea of Pharo to turn every "discussion in Squeak" into a "do in pharo"?

Yes. We want namespaces. But we don't want to discuss about them now if we don't have
the manpower to *do* anything. Let's finish the stuff already started... we really can't open
yet another things now. (At least I can't. I can't even read a discussion. I am full)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.