[Pharo-project] paragraph replacement?

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri May 20 17:15:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

In NewParagraph>>clickAt: clickPoint for: model controller: editor there is a call to:
	att actOnClickFor: target in: self at: clickPoint editor: editor

However, actOnClickFor:in:at:editor: does not exist. This method is also missing from Pharo 1.2. Anyone knows where to get it from?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."