[Pharo-project] Can't load OSProcess in last Pharo Core 1.3

Adrien BARREAU abarreau.dev at live.fr
Fri May 20 17:29:43 CEST 2011

I just saw that update 13205 removed ImageSegment from the StartUpList.

Replacing
    Smalltalk addToStartUpList: ThisOSProcess after: ImageSegment.
by
    Smalltalk addToStartUpList: ThisOSProcess before: UUIDGenerator.
in ThisOSProcess>>initialize would be ok I think (and would have the same result).

Adrien.