[Pharo-project] Can't load OSProcess in last Pharo Core 1.3

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:44:19 CEST 2011

Yes that is a workaround but not a final fix, because it depends on a
specific class in the system.
In squeak, IIRC, it was a discussion about changing ordering of startup
items using numbers instead of names of classes in the image, something
similiar to the Linux startup infrastructure.

But for now it is ok to change it as you said.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz