[Pharo-project] SIXX problem for ScaledDecimal

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:36:36 CEST 2011

I don't know what ScaledDecimal expectations are or should be.
By now, you are in charge or performing the rounding operation by yourself

( (1/3) asScaledDecimal: 2) roundTo: 0.01s2.

We may add more convenient #roundToPrecision, and #roundToPrecision:
But you could also truncate, fllor or ceil...

Nicolas