[Pharo-project] suppressing the ob ast navigation

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri May 20 21:55:38 CEST 2011

Thanks, Lukas. It works much better.

I copied the fixes to squeaksource.com/PharoOBNow. Now, the next question is what is the process to integrate it in the ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser/ConfigurationOfPharo?

Here are the options:
1. update ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser>>version13: with the new package versions
2. create a new ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser>>version131: and change ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser>>version13beta2 to point to the new version
3. create a new ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser>>version131: and create ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser>>version13beta3 to point to the new version

I simply want to know what the process is so that we can follow it.

If it were up to me, I would make the continuous integration process to load the baseline of ConfigurationOfPharo>>baseline13: to stress and push integration :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com