[Pharo-project] Can't load OSProcess in last Pharo Core 1.3

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 21 01:35:28 CEST 2011

This is fixed in both OSProcess and CommandShell on SqueakSource.

I found an old comment in my code that says this:

  "Some images may have a bug in startup list processing. Add this
   class to a known place in the middle of the list to avoid getting
   bitten by the bug."

So I knew that it was safe now to just use #addToStartUpList: instead
of #addToStartUpList:after:

This is the reason that people like me with bad memories need to write
good comments ;-)

Dave