[Pharo-project] SerialPort Plugin Patches.

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Sat May 21 11:23:52 CEST 2011

I've downloaded the Cog sources and checked the SerialPlugin stuff.
I'd like to use it with the patches that will make it work on Linux also
but for that there should be a primite with printPortByName or the like,
but it's not in the actual sources. So can anyone tell me where an
actualiced SerialPlugin is, with which I then can use strings for
accessing the serial lines?

Thanks
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus