[Pharo-project] [Hudson] Jenkins

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun May 22 09:00:21 CEST 2011

On May 22, 2011, at 8:55 AM, Geert Claes wrote:

> Marcus Denker-4 wrote:
>>
>> The problem is that this is a company wide installation serving many
>> projects...
>> Pharo is just one of them.
>>

> But everything is Pharo based and even the URL includes "Pharo" does it not?

Yes, the IT services provide infrastructure that creates Jenkins setups. E.g. we can
request one for RMOD, and there will be one for Rmod.

Yes, we could request them to extend this meta-setup it with changing the look. But the thing is that
this *We* can not do, but the admines would need to do it. And it would be work to provide
a UI for uploading images, checking they are good...

And my feeling is that they have other things that are more important to do (the whole
setup is in test mode...)

Especially we should *use* it before running back and requesting even more changes.
(and unimportant ones, especially)...

It's just not a good idea to do that now.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.