[Pharo-project] [Hudson] Jenkins

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun May 22 11:44:09 CEST 2011

On May 22, 2011, at 11:39 AM, Geert Claes wrote:

> No no, I have heard about these network admin nazi's and I feel for you :)

Either we use existing infrastructure, or we don't.

Honestly, I did not ask them if it's possible to change the logo because *at this point*
I would feel silly to do so.

There are more important things to do now. Really.  For example *using* the Jenkins
setup. This will not happen by itself. I can either burn my time changing Logos, or I can
do it doing things that are important.

> Just forget my suggestion, branding and marketing have never really been
> Smalltalk's problem ;)

Yes, Pharo will fail because the Jenkins shows the Jenkins Logo.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.