[Pharo-project] [Hudson] Jenkins

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun May 22 19:44:47 CEST 2011

On May 22, 2011, at 11:39 AM, Geert Claes wrote:

> No no, I have heard about these network admin nazi's and I feel for you :)

I would not call them like that because in the past I faced annoying admin complaining
about my image files... and the guys at inria are all except that.

The problem is not that they do not want but they got 3 guys on the 5 of the team
leaving or redispatch doing different things.
In addition they always try to do their best but INRIA is not a university kind of set up
but a ministry of defense classified building and they take care of our servers.

So we just follow their process and are happy. In october there will be an engineer only
working on maintaining hudson infrastructure and this is a really great news.