[Pharo-project] Smalltalk/Pharo User Group in Spain

Rafael Luque rafael.luque.leiva at gmail.com
Mon May 23 01:12:01 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm a software developer with experience mainly based on Java EE and, in the
last years, also Groovy and Grails. I'm interesed in Smalltalk and their
related frameworks several years ago, so I'm trying to learn about
Smalltalk, Pharo, Seaside, etc. by myself. I'm participating in the Pharo By
Example translation to spanish and implementing the katas from
12meses12katas [1] chalenge in Pharo.

In spite of my efforts I'm still far away to be fluent in Smalltalk and I
think the interchange with other Smalltalkers could be of great help in my
way of learning. For this reason I would like to meet other Smalltalkers in
the Madrid area, and perhaps we could organize an Smalltalk User Group in
Madrid. Please, anyone is interested?

[1] http://www.12meses12katas.com/