[Pharo-project] Complete MethodContext stack for testing

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:33:05 CEST 2011

Hi guys. We need to do some test to serialize a MethodContext to a file,
materialize it, and then compare it to the original. One of the problems we
face is that some values in the MethodContext are changed so it is difficult
to test.
So...what we would like is to get a "bottom" MethodContext that we can ask
#sender, and to that one #sender, and like that....and the whole stack
should cannot be changed.

Another problem is that I cannot do a #deepCopy on a MethodContext because
#basicNew: throws errror.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

--