[Pharo-project] Complete MethodContext stack for testing

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:09:31 CEST 2011

Thanks Lukas. The problem is not how to serialize them. We are in touch with
Colin, and in fact we are correctly serializing MethodContext.
My question was about how to get a whole stack that doesn't change and that
I can control and use it for testing. And no, I didn't see any test in
Colin's serializer about MethodContext. Right now we are genereting a stack
of 2 or 3 MethodsContext by hand.