[Pharo-project] paragraph replacement?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon May 23 19:04:48 CEST 2011

On May 23, 2011, at 6:27 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, it triggers the hyperlinks, but the method is not implemented and I could not find it in older images either. That is why I asked if someone knows how should the method behave.

In older images (1.2), there is an #actOnClickFor: on the TextAction Hierarchy.

TextDoit does for example:

actOnClickFor: anObject
	"Note: evalString gets evaluated IN THE CONTEXT OF anObject
	 -- meaning that self and all instVars are accessible"
	Compiler evaluate: evalString for: anObject logged: false.
	^ true

It seems the interface was extended to send the editor instance and the paragraph to the Link, so that
a link could e.g. change what is displayed.

What kind of TextAction do you have?

You could just implement there whatever action makes sense (ignoring the editor and paragraph parameter
and do exactly what #actOnClickFor: did in the old ST80 Paragraph).

The whole TextAction stuff needs a pass... maybe with Moose as a Client, we can do that pass...

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.