[Pharo-project] Gettext package?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:13:03 CEST 2011

I ported the gettext package from Etoys to Pharo with help of other
(Henrik).
I have to admit I mostly forgot about its internal, even if I amn using
it for DrGeo.
In between, some part of the gettext package in Etoys was improved, I
forgot which part exactly. Bert may remember a bit more.

Do whatever you think is appropriate with the package. As you hacked the
package recently you are definitely in a better position to split it in
different component.

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire