[Pharo-project] Do we freeze 1.3?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed May 25 19:50:55 CEST 2011

On May 25, 2011, at 7:41 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Is 1.3 will be a release of one or two images finally ?

Two, as changing it would mean doing that instead of a release. (remember, a "release" is just a snapshot of what is done, it
should never require anything do be done other than what is there. Hmm... don't know if that's understandable ;-)

So we just freeze what is ther *now*, and then move on to 1.4. And there than we can do things.

> Laurent
>

> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 1.3 seems to stabilize...