[Pharo-project] Tiling windows

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:46:31 CEST 2011

2011/5/25 Gastón Dall' Oglio <gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com>

> Excelent!
>
> IMHO, it's better that's not integrated to TaskBarMorph, lets it free :)
> For example, click in unused space of the TWMBar and you can move it around
> you wish in the screen, similar to use DockingBarMorph>>beFloating. I attach
> screenshot.
>
> Laurent, I improved (or not? :)) your work, if you think that is bad for
> TWM simply undo it ;)

Feel free to play. Just try to write tests for TilingWM please :)

For TWMBar I'm not sure this will be a final GUI. Ideally all will be
keyboard driven, I have to play with KeyMapping.

I also think the UI theme Patrick has cleaned fits better with TilingWM:

To try it:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'PBASandbox';
package: 'PBSandbox';
 load.
StandardUITheme beCurrent.

See screenshot.

Patrick, could you push this with a nice package name ?

Laurent.