[Pharo-project] Tiling windows

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:16:39 CEST 2011

Gastòn,

I've downloaded the new version - thanks a lot for contributing, it brings
fun :)

Some comment:

- tiling browsers don't work any more with
OB, WMWithAnOBBrowserAndDockingBarsTest does not create an OBBrowser anymore
but a Browser

- you've changed TilingWM>>visibleWindows to TilingWM>>windows. The
"visible" was not innocent, because tileVisibleWindows cares about windows
that are not minimized. On the other side, tileWorkspaces tile all
workspaces, minimized or not. So I think in final we may have:

#tileVisibleWindows
#tileWindows  (maybe #tileAllWindows is a better name)
#tileVisibleWorkspaces
#tileWorkspaces / #tileAllWorkspaces

- I will add tests to TWMBar finally as it seems to grow

- I want TilingWM to be 100% test coverage

- Balloon and spaces for TWMBar is a good idea - we need to make this work
effectively :)

- Great to have all the buttons per type of applications !

I've merge some of your changes in TWM-LaurentLaffont.5

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs <http://twitter.com/#!/lolgzs>

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://cara74.seasidehosting.st