[Pharo-project] Smalltalk/Pharo User Group in Spain

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Thu May 26 19:48:24 CEST 2011

Hi Stef,

today I spoke to the dean of my faculty who was very positive about the
posibility to create an ESUG Italy group.

He told me to set it up inside our Universtity (Università Cattolica di
Brescia - Facoltà di fisica, matematica e Informatica).

He will address you personally very soon for organizing a meeting with
people from Pharo in the last quarter of the year.

If you do not receive any mail from him within 15 - 30 days, please, keep me
informed.

Ciao

Lorenzo