[Pharo-project] 1.3 vs. 1.4

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri May 27 12:17:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I defined a 1.4 milestone and move things there:

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.4

We have the following things in 1.3:

4087      UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #findNextHandlerContextStarting
3167      Workspace loading from a file, file chooser ignores path
3974      [RPackage] rpackage do not update when adding a category
4209      Transcipt could still be improved a little more
4287      Two tests related to on:fork: fail in Hudson
4296      Strange behavior with announcements
4236      MultiByteFileStream doing double conversion on windows
3341      use #= for integer comparison instead of #==
1907      Set with nil
1915      Making ToolSet more flexible
2986      DemoMode should not change Fonts only sizes
3917      Make all uses of SystemWindow go thru UIManger.
4233      to get stdout and others

		http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.3

Some of these I think we should consider to move to 1.4 and focus on getting 1.3
stable...

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.