[Pharo-project] A radical proposal (to cut down dead code)

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at diaztrepat.name
Sat May 28 16:22:17 CEST 2011

Hi Marcus,
That's a very nice idea but it is obviously very dangerous in ST, given that
it's dynamically typed.  You'd be completely relying on the heuristics you
gather over some time.
Personally, I don't think it should be done in a completelly automated way,
some old smalltalkers should always look at what is going to be cut off from
the image before doing so.
Cheers

r.