[Pharo-project] TilingWM improvements

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:06:00 CEST 2011

Hi Gastón,

I did not look at your change yet, sorry :), and I'm not sure to understand.
Could you write a test to characterize this please ?

I've implemented automatic refresh (see TilingWMSettings class>>initialize).
May break the first time you load it if you have a version before the
change.

There's a first shot of GUI controls for world snapshot / navigation but it
needs more work to be intuitive.

Laurent.