[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Screencast on Tiling Window Manager

Bernat Romagosa tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:51:41 CEST 2011

What about the possibility of implementing shortcuts? A big part of the
point of most of these WMs is to minimize the use of the rat ;)

For example, in my WM you'd go c-t s to get an horizontal split, c-t S to
get a vertical split, c-t t to switch between the two last used windows, c-t
space to cycle through all open windows etc.

Just a suggestion...

Bernat.