[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Screencast on Tiling Window Manager

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:55:40 CEST 2011

Is ConfigurationOfKeyMapping supposed to load on 1.3 ? I've tried:

ConfigurationOfKeymapping project latestVersion load: #( 'default' 'tests'
'configurations' )

(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: '1.3') load.

but always end with debuggers opened .....

Laurent

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com