[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Screencast on Tiling Window Manager

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:01:24 CEST 2011

Hmm, well, because of that I've decided to continue working on another
repository...  Try:

Gofer it
  squeaksource: 'ShortWays';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
  load.

(ConfigurarionOfKeymapping project version: #bleedingEdge) load

I'm developing in 1.3 btw, so It should not be compatible with 1.2 so far.

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 11:55 AM, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com