[Pharo-project] usability of Pharo and Squeak

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue May 31 10:21:34 CEST 2011

Thanks andreas for your feedback.
We are working hard and we are making a lot of progress. Now if people do not help then it will be slower.
In Pharo our problem is not that we do not know the problems and we have a vision and a really cool and sexy one. Give us 4 engineers and two years and you will not recognize it at ALL. Now we work every day to make it better.

Stef