[Pharo-project] [Hudson] News

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue May 31 10:29:41 CEST 2011

Hudson News
-------------------

-> The windows client makes progress (e.g. we found after lots of trying a RDC thningy that actually wanted to connect...)

-> Version numbers. See Opal as an example (left side)

	https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20OpalCompiler/

     This way we always see which version was build.

-> Linux build slave is offline this morning due to problems with the virtualization setup. Will be fixed soon.
     (it's amazing how bad it feels to have no CI after having it just for a couple of months... and for real just
     some weeks...)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.